COVID-19 Safety Plan:
• Disinfecting all high touch / high traffic locations every 30 minutes (inside).
• Washing / disinfecting tables after each use.
• Installing plexiglass shields in front of the grill, cashier, and food pick-up location at the outdoor grill.
• Hand sanitizing stations positioned on the deck.
• Added staffing to monitor outside activity to ensure guests are adhering to social distancing requirements.
2021 Pick Your Own Procedures
Ensuring the health and safety of our customers and employees is at the forefront of our 2021 Pick Your Own procedures. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Most importantly, we thank you for your patronage!
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home and do not come to the farm or PYO
- Face coverings are recommended for Unvaccinated guests and employees when unable to maintain 6’ between you and others
- Social distancing is to be maintained between guests
- We have enhanced sanitation practices, regularly cleaning and sanitizing high touch points
- You are requested to wash and/or sanitize your hands prior to entering the field, using the wash station or sanitizer
- Picking containers are provided—you are not allowed to bring your own container(s)
- The payment method is pay-then-pick; you can choose between 3 different size containers to purchase: 1 Quart, 4 Quart, and Tray for berries. ½ peck, 1 Peck, and ½ Bushel for tree fruit.—you will save the more you pick
- We accept cash, credit, debit, and contactless payment options
- You will make your purchase before entering the field
- Once you are done picking you simply leave along the marked exit route and return to your vehicle—no more lines waiting to pay, and no large congregation around the PYO booth
- A field monitor will assign you to the best picking area. We will redirect you once that area has been picked out
- The number of pickers in the field will be limited at any given time to allow for safe social distancing—these limits will vary depending upon the field and/or the amount of ripe fruit within the field
- These limits may lead to wait times especially during busier times and or on weekends
- We encourage you to come during the weekday (Monday through Friday) or earlier in the morning or later in the afternoon
- Fruit picked cannot be consumed in the field, and should be washed/eaten at home
- Picnicking activity will not be allowed in the Orchard or in the PYO area
- Animals/Pets will not be allowed in the Orchard or in PYO area
- If you require a service animal please contact us in advance for specific guidelines