COVID-19 Safety Plan:
• Disinfecting all high touch / high traffic locations every 30 minutes (inside).
• Washing / disinfecting tables after each use.
• Installing plexiglass shields in front of the grill, cashier, and food pick-up location at the outdoor grill.
• Hand sanitizing stations positioned on the deck.
• Added staffing to monitor outside activity to ensure guests are adhering to social distancing requirements.
2020 Pick Your Own Procedures
Ensuring the health and safety of our customers and employees is at the forefront of our 2020 Pick Your Own procedures. We understand that we are implementing many changes, and we ask for your understanding and cooperation. Most importantly, we thank you for your patronage!
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home and don’t come to the farm or PYO
- You are required to wear your own face mask while paying for your PYO basket, and when you cannot maintain a 6’ social distance from others.
- Social distancing will be maintained, 6’ between individuals
- We will have enhanced sanitation practices, regularly cleaning and sanitizing high touch points
- You are requested to wash and/or sanitize your hands prior to entering the field—we’ll have a wash station and plenty of sanitizer available
- Picking containers will be provided—you are not allowed to bring your own container(s)
- The payment method is pay-then-pick; you can choose between 3 different size containers to purchase: 1 Quart, 4 Quart, and Tray—you will save the more you pick
- We accept credit and debit cards
- You will make your purchase before entering the field
- Once you are done picking you simply leave along the marked exit route and return to your vehicle—no more lines waiting to pay, and no large congregation around the PYO booth
- Picking groups or parties will be limited to no more than 4 so as to maintain safe social distancing in the field
- A field monitor will assign you to a section in the field—you are asked to stay in that area and not wander to other parts of the field
- The number of pickers in the field will be limited at any given time to
- allow for safe social distancing—these limits will vary depending upon the field and/or the amount of ripe berries within the field
- These limits may lead to wait times especially during busier times and or on weekends
- We encourage you to come during the weekday (Monday through Thursday) or earlier in the morning or later in the afternoon
- Fruit picked cannot be consumed in the field, and should be washed/eaten at home
- Picnicking activity will not be allowed on the farm or in the PYO area
- Animals/Pets will not be allowed on the farm or in PYO
- If you require a service animal please contact us in advance for specific guidelines