This appetizer is easy to make, cute, yummy, and perfect for family gatherings.
3 hard-boiled Eggs large or extra-large, peeled
1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Mustard
1 pinch kosher Salt
8 black Olives extra-large, pitted
12 Candy googly eyes
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Carefully remove the yolks and place them in a small bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, and salt. Mash with the bottom of a small spoon until the mixture is smooth. If the mixture looks too dry, add about half a teaspoon more mayonnaise.
- Use a small spoon or small cookie scoop to fill the eggs with the yolk mixture. Slice three olives in half lengthwise—place one-half of each olive on top of the yolk mixture.
- Slice the rest of the olives in half lengthwise and then slice each half horizontally into thin strips to make the legs. Place three legs on each side of the olive on top of the egg yolk mixture. Repeat for the rest of the eggs.
- Cover and refrigerate; add the googly eyes right before serving!
Recipe Source: https://www.gritsandpinecones.com/halloween-spooky-spider-deviled-eggs/