Try this delicious and easy recipe at home. The maple syrup, sugar, and cinnamon give it a perfect sweet and savory taste and pair well with any dish.
4 pound Sugar pie pumpkin
3 tablespoons Olive oil
2 tablespoons Maple syrup
2 tablespoons Brown sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 teaspoon ground Cinnamon or more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Slice the stem off the pumpkin. Halve the pumpkin lengthwise and remove the seeds. Cut the halves into 3/4 inch thick wedges.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the pumpkin and toss to coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender and starting to brown. Serve immediately.