Looking for a standout side dish? This roasted carrot and onion side is perfect to accompany any main course.
2 Pounds carrots, peeled (if you have larger carrots, slice them in half lengthwise)
1 Red onion, cut into 8 wedges
3 Garlic cloves, minced
3 tablespoons Olive oil
1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon Lemon juice
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
A few sprigs of fresh thyme, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Add carrots and onions and toss to combine.
- Place carrots and onions into a baking dish and top with fresh thyme sprigs.
- Roast in the oven, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes; until carrots are tender.
Recipe Source: https://omgfood.com/garlic-roasted-carrots-and-onions/